Only five minutes away from Milano Malpensa Intercontinental Airport, Il Terrazzo is located on the first floor of a house surrounded by garden. Il Terrazzo, opened in october 2007, is a 70 square meters apartment, built of environmentally friendly materials. To access, cross the garden and take the external spiral stairway to the first floor. You will find two bedrooms, a living area, kitchen and a full-bathroom with hydromassager shower.
You can have breakfast outdoors, on the 30 square meters balcony or inside, in the living area where you will find satellite TV, computer and free Wi-Fi.
There are two bedrooms: one with double bed (and 3rd one reclining) and one with 2 single beds. The double may be used as single on request. Kitchen appliances include refrigerator, microwave oven, water heater for beverages and coffee machine.
Free shuttle from or to Milano Malpensa Airport and the nearby Stations. Taxicab service is available to Milano, and also for tours to Lago Maggiore (Maggiore Lake) and Parco Del Ticino (Park of Ticino).
The motives to lodge at Il Terrazzo are multiple: transportation from or to the airport, travel, sportive and cultural events, fairs, tours to Park of Ticino (Parco del Ticino) and to Maggiore Lake area, Milan easy to reach with A8 MI-Laghi Hightway, train every hour from Casorate Sempione railway station or Bus shuttle and Malpensa Express from Milano Malpensa Airport.
Major Airports accessible from Apartments - Bed and Breakfast Il Terrazzo:
• Malpensa Terminal 1: 10 minutes by highway
• Malpensa Terminal 2: 5 minutes by highway
Major Fairs accessible from Apartments - Bed and Breakfast Il Terrazzo:
• Milano Fair: easily accessible by train, from FS Casorate Sempione Station. By car, take A8, the Route of the Lakes (about 35 minutes).
• Rho-Pero Fair: easily accessible by train, from FS Casorate Sempione Station. By car, take A8, the Route of the Lakes (about 25 minutes), and leave the Route in the Exit to the Fair.
• Malpensa Fair: accessible by car, take Malpensa Highway (about 10 minutes).